Welcome to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or @UlordChain on Github or twitter. Your advice is very important to us. We look forward to your support and participation. Ulord invites you to build the Ulord ecosystem together!
1. The joint debugging of the UOS functions, including:
a. The creation, import and UT exchange of UOS accounts;
b. The related functions of the UOS asset management.
2. The user experience optimization and bug fix:
a. The problem of the third-party dependency exceptions has been resolved;
b. The logic of page load was optimized;
c. The other usage problems were fixed.
3. The related tools for the backstage operation have been in development.
The development of the Ulord public blockchain
1. The UOS testnet RPC access mode was changed to HTTPS, making access more secure;
2. The improvement of the UOS notice module was proposed: when the contract data changes, the reminder mode is changed from the external program polling to the active notice to the external program;
3. 21 nodes were tested on the UOS testnet. The test was normal with a stable operation.
4. The contract of DN (a game Dapp name) was tested and it can run successfully on the UOS testnet;
5. The data backup method of the UOS official net was summarized;
6. The DPoS consensus of the USC sidechain was modified;
7. Some basic coding and test of the two-way peg of UT to SUT was completed;
8. The UDFS-related content distribution network CDN has been in development. CDN can obtain resources from the storage masternode more efficiently;
9. In the formal environment of UDFS, more than 130 storage masternodes have been deployed. In the normal network, the access speed delay is less than 0.5s, and the storage speed is <=0.2s. The fast storage is realized and can be expanded infinitely.
1. On Feb 15, the first batch of the Ulord consensus masternode was released. The candidates are outstanding investment institutions and opinion leaders in the blockchain industry, including professional trading platforms, mining pool platforms, experts, and famous communities. The link: https://medium.com/@UlordChain/the-ulord-consensus-masternode-candidate-list-is-released-3d94f3c9938a. The application deadline is February 28, 2019.
2. On Feb 15, Ulord attended Crypto Talk (https://www.cryptotalk.rocks) in Discord to enrich the overseas media matrix.
3. On Feb 16, the core members of Ulord Global Community Alliance Shijiangzhuang Community gathered to discuss the Ulord annual support plan, community activity and community building.
4. On Feb 19, KuCoinV2 was online. The upgrade is a milestone for a safer and more convenient trading. To celebrate the launch of KuCoinV2, trading fees would be waived for all pairs for the next 3 days (until the end of 21st, Feb, UTC+8). Trade UT on KuCoinV2, free trading fee for 3 days! Link: https://www.kucoin.com/
5. On Feb 11, 19, two articles about Ulord were released. Interpretation of the UOS Contract: https://medium.com/@UlordChain/interpretation-of-the-uos-contract-86676787a8fc
The UOS Design Philosophy: Start from Application:
In 2019, DApp will have a rapid development and the sidechain UOS has a good momentum.
6. By the end of Feb 20, 6 Ulord honorary masternodes have successfully run. Welcome to participate in the second batch of Ulord masternode election to jointly build the Ulord ecosystem. Applicant can enter https://ulorder.one/ to apply. The deadline is Feb 28, 2019.
RPC (Remote Procedure Call): A computer communication protocol that allows a program running on one computer to call a subroutine of another computer, and the programmer does not need to additionally program this interaction.
Polling: A way in which CPU decides how to provide the peripheral device services. It is also known as Programmed I/O. The concept of the polling method is that the CPU periodically issues an inquiry, and sequentially asks whether each peripheral device needs its service, and immediately gives the service if they need. After the service, it will start again and repeat the cycle.
HTTPS (Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure): it is often referred to as HTTP over TLS, HTTP over SSL or HTTP Secure. It is a transport protocol for secure communication over a computer network. HTTPS communicates via HTTP, but uses SSL/TLS to seal packets. The main purpose of HTTPS development is to provide identity authentication for the web server and to protect the privacy and integrity of the exchanged data. The agreement was first proposed by Netscape in 1994 and subsequently extended to the Internet.