Welcome to contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or @ulordchain on GitHub or Twitter. Your suggestions are very important to us. We look forward to your support and participation.
The development of the Public Blockchain
1. The blockchain security controllable scheme was studied to better protect the information security on the chain.
2. The chameleon hash algorithm was researched to reduce the complexity of the proof of interactive zero knowledge.
3. The first stage of the trusted computing product prototype, function and test was completed to lay a solid foundation for the trusted computing.
1. go SDK was improved to make it easier to store customers’ use;
2. The use program request of the container embedded node was researched to improve the portability of the program.
Ulord Chain Cloud News was updated to share the latest blockchain information.
Developers have enriched UDFS’s multi-type interfaces and managed the existing storage resources to provide the massive storage capacity for enterprises and realize data on chain and confirmation.
Chameleon hash function：It is first proposed by Krawczyk and Rabin, a one-way hash function with trap door, in which the person with trap door information can easily calculate a random input collision, while the person without trap door information cannot calculate the collision. The chameleon hash function was originally used to design chameleon signatures. Chameleon signature can be regarded as a special non-repudiation signature, which can effectively solve the contradiction between non-repudiation and control verifiability.