Ulord Project Progress(From March 12 to March 18，2020)
Welcome to contact us.Email: email@example.com, or @ulordchain on GitHub or Twitter. Your suggestions are very important to us. We look forward to your support and participation.
The Development of the Ulord Public Blockchain
1. The openssl1.1 support for sm2 on the UOS chain was researched to improve the storage security;
2. The ECC algorithm of the botan encryption library and its use on the UOS sidechain will be researched to improve the security of stored data;
3. The consensus algorithm of VRF + PBFT has been in research to improve the TPS of the Ulord public blockchain;
4．The zero-knowledge proof algorithm was introduced to the privacy protection module to make users’ stored data more secure.
The server operation was optimized for a smooth use.
1. PCDN was optimized to make content scheduling more efficient, with a delay of <1s;
2. The storage capacity model was optimized to make the contribution of nodes in the network more accurate.
The product system of the Ulord Chain Cloud Ecosystem has been fixed, and the new product manual and product PPT have been in optimization.
Elliptic curve cryptography (ECC): a public-key cryptosystem originally proposed by Koblitz and Miller in 1985. Public key cryptosystems are generally divided into three categories: large prime factorization problems, discrete logarithm problems, and elliptic curves. Elliptic curves are sometimes classified as discrete logarithms.