Welcome to contact us.Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or @ulordchain on GitHub or Twitter. Your suggestions are very important to us. We look forward to your support and participation.
The Development of the Ulord Public Blockchain
1. The test of the UOS sidechain sm2 signature verification function will be used to improve storage security;
2. The ECC algorithm of the botan encryption library and its use as a component have been studied on the UOS chain to improve the security of stored data;
3. A zero-knowledge proof algorithm was developed to better protect the privacy of users;
4. The consensus algorithm of VRF + PBFT have been studied to improve the TPS of the Ulord main net.
The transfer operation link was optimized to make user transactions smoother.
1. PCDN has been optimized to make the UDFS content scheduling more efficient;
2. The storage capacity model was optimized to accurately determine the node’s contribution in the network.
The summary of the user feedback.
The node monitoring program was optimized to more accurately report the failure of the honorary master node and the storage node to ensure that the node users can handle the failure in time.
Transaction per second (TPS): also known as electronic data processing system (EDPS), it refers to the bottom-level management system of an enterprise, which processes the transaction information generated by the daily operation of the enterprise. The initial form of TPS has a small design range, such as a booking system and an accounting cost accounting system. The information it provides is the real-time information of the enterprise and a direct reflection of the state of the enterprise. The operation of TPS directly simplifies people’s daily work and improves the working efficiency of managers at the operation level. In certain cases, manual operations at the job level can even be completely replaced.