Ulord Project Progress (From May 28 to June 3, 2020)
Welcome to contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or @ulordchain on GitHub or Twitter. Your suggestions are very important to us. We look forward to your support and participation.
The Development of the Ulord Public Blockchain
1. The enclace interface was tested to transfer data to better ensure the security of data transmission;
2. The enclace interface was written to access network data and trusted terminal code, which would better implement trusted computing;
3. The Tendermint consensus algorithm was studied to ensure that malicious actors will not destroy the consistency of the distributed database;
4. Burrow, a smart contract execution engine based on the Ethereum EVM, has ensured the reliable flow of data on the chain;
5. Avalon, a trusted computing framework, was connected to the Burrow network to ensure that the trusted environment on the chain is stable and reliable.
1. The uploading of large files was optimized to make it easier for storage users to upload large files;
2. The media playback was optimized to make video playback smoother;
3. UDFS V0.4.5 was tested to improve the user experience.
1. iOS testflight wallet was updated to ensure that users use the wallet steadily;
2. The UT transfer UOS was fixed according to users’ feedback.
Ulord Chain Cloud News was updated to share the latest blockchain information.
Ulord Chain Cloud Ecosystem currently focuses on a distributed trusted storage platform to confirm the original data rights, certificate storage and privacy protection to enhance the credibility of the data while improving the data reliability.
Lightning Network / Lightning Network: It is a technology that allows transactions of cryptocurrencies to occur immediately and reduce costs. It makes transactions that generally need to wait for block confirmations in the Bitcoin network completed instantly. The Lightning Network is based on a scalable micro-payment channel network, which can revoke the contract RSMC through the expiration of the sequence, so that multiple high-frequency bidirectional transactions carried out by the two parties of the transaction on the preset payment channel on the blockchain can be completed instantly.