Welcome to contact us. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or @ulordchain on GitHub or Twitter. Your suggestions are very important to us. We look forward to your support and participation.
1. The accelerated transaction confirmation program was written to save the transaction time on the chain;
2. The Bp information was collected and written to support Rest API interface;
3. Ulord node registration processing was optimized to better serve users.
1. The UDFS reward distribution was optimized to make incentives more reasonable;
2. The UDFS scheduling problem was optimized to improve the distribution efficiency on the chain;
3. Udisk-PC notifications error was optimized to improve the user experience.
Ulord Chain Cloud Ecosystem News brings the latest blockchain information.
The problem of UDFS node scheduler was solved to ensure the normal reward to attract more users.
REST API interface: Representational State Transfer (REST), an emerging WEB communication protocol. The access mode is similar to normal HTTP access, and the platform interface is divided into GET and POST request modes.